This retreat is an opportunity to transform your whole being and discover your own natural rhythms. Uncover YOUR health activating potential.
VENUE: Tumbi Gardens, in the Byron Hinterland, a certified organic permaculture farm and home of Byron Superfoods.
WHEN: 28 Sept - 2 Oct, 2016
Pick up + drop off from Byron Visitors’ Centre to retreat is included.
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT EMAIL EVENTS@MASONJTAYLOR.COM
The facilitators on this retreat include Mason Taylor, health educator, writer and founder of Superfeast, permaculture design expert Tania Leilani, Benny Fergusson aka The Movement Monk and health coach, herbalism student, Taoist yoga teacher and chi ne tsang practitioner Tahnee McCrossin.
IN AN INTIMATE GROUP YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- next-level health activation talks and workshops including:
- medicinal mushrooms + tonic herb nutrition;
- tonic elixir alchemy + recipes;
- detoxification practices + principles;
- permaculture + lifestyle design;
- functional movement and tension release;
- Taoist abdominal release + Taoist yoga;
- meditation and inner connection;
- and much more
- daily movement practices
- drinking + bathing in spring water
- daily superhero tonic drinks and juices
- nourishing meals including raw, fermented and cooked delights grown and harvested on the land
- on-site infrared sauna and spring-water cold-plunging
- deep connection with the land and the elements, with your new friends and with yourself
- time to reflect and restore
- accommodation in luxe teepee tents, sharing with one like-minded individual